top of page
Eddie’s surf academy is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Eddie’s surf academy may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 11th of July 2023.
What we collect
• We may collect the following information:
• name and date of birth
• contact information including email address.
• Demographic information such as postcode
• Other information relevant to customer service
• Information relating to health and injury.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• From time to time, we may use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or phone, we may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
If you have agreed to Eddie’s surf academy using your personal information for marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
We do not distribute, sell, or lease your personal information to any third parties unless required by law.
If you feel that any information, we are holding on you is false or incorrect please contact us on the above email address and we will endeavour to correct the information to be incorrect.
bottom of page